Quotes for Allison
Pretend someone asked your character: "What do you think about Allison Vogel?" or "How do you feel about Allison?" Leave your quotes here!
- "What can I say. We used to along but that was…before. Now I think she was just using me like everyone else. And currently she seems pissed I didn't magically know the rules to the game. It's complicated. I'm not sure where we go from here." —James Smith
- " Allison catches on to things way more quickly than I do, and she's got a good head on her shoulders. If I think about it, I feel like we're mirrors, sort of, or diverging paths. Like, both of us have always gotten overlooked a lot in our lives. Because I got overlooked, I became a shithead – look, I know what I am – and I argue, and fight, and raise my voice, and demand people pay attention to me. Allison, though, she became quieter. She curled in on herself and protects herself and has become used to the being ignored. I cast it off and spite it, she kinda uses it like a cloak. Underneath that cloak, she's someone who deserves to be noticed. As I said, she's smart, she's clever, she's sometimes too nervous about her good ideas, and she's cute. I'm glad that we got to enter this weird-ass world together. It may be fast, but – y'know, as someone who's never had someone she could one hundred percent trust at school, I'm glad she's willing to hang around with me through it all. It may be fast, but BFFs forever, Allison! " - Sara Jackson, former quote
- "Allison's like…snow? Or ice, I guess. Can easily crack under pressure, though not nearly as transparent as you'd think. Calm, steady, a little impersonal, but warms up after a bit. She's got a quiet, doubting sort of genius to her. Probably one of the smartest people…or maybe the smartest, I dunno, person I've ever met. And I think that, for the most part, that's because she gets nervous, and really careful at times. In that way…I guess her caution's kind of like her cunning. She holds her cards close to her chest, so she's always thinking things through." He smiles crookedly to himself, rubbing his jaw. "…it's nice to have someone like that in your corner, y'know? I can only hope that she can consider me chill enough to let her guard down just a little bit more…eventually." — Ezra Lowe, Jr.
- "We've had our ups and downs since I last talked about Allison but – there's no one I'd trust more at my back, absolutely no one. She's smart, she's clever, I'm loud and demanding, and between the two of us we get shit done. I – I know if things are bad, that if I call Allison, she'll come to me as quickly as she can when she can. Things are a little different right now, things are – currently in flux as they settle and change but through it, I know I've got Allison. My best friend. I hope." - Sara Jackson
- "I MISS ALLISON SO MUCH holy shit, dude. Like – I could tell her everything, and I knew I could rely on her for anything, and we lived together, and I hated it when she got Embraced because she was advancing and I was – left behind and I was so jealous, y'know? And I got my chance, and so I chose to get Embraced, and now we – barely see each other. One of us has to sneak to see the other. I still tell her a lot – probably more than I should – but I do keep a whole hunk of it secret just because – I mean, I know she's telling Jerry and he's telling the other Dragons. Like, I know how this works, I did it myself! But i miss Allison! But I love the Carthians – they're incredible, I dunno what I'd do without them and working to become one of them has been enlightening and fun and made me feel like I could conquer the world. But – God, I hope she's doing okay. I miss her a lot, and I've seen how she's changed and — I don't know. God, I have no idea." - Sara Jackson
- "I'm not sure what happened to her, but – whatever it was, it was a tragedy," she says, gesturing to her throat, "but I can tell she's made the best of it beyond that. She's intelligent and knows her way around a computer, that's for certain, and has her head screwed on right. I'm not quite sure how old she is but she looks about that age to be starting in the workforce – but with her skills and her logic and focus, she'll go far, I can see it. I know I couldn't be juggling a few things and managing a bar at the same time." – Pepper
- "Observant, incisive and blunt as hell. She's sort of an odd duck, plays her cards pretty close, but I like her. She's got a directness that I really appreciate, and a sardonic sense of humor that I missed at first under the weird voice. Tell you what, though, don't ask her opinion unless you really wanna know." – Thelma
- "Fuck, the first time I met Shodan, she was quivering like a leaf. She was cupcake then – - nervous and spooked and didn't know what the fuck to do and was worried about every mistep, like I might eat her if she looked at me wrong. I've met Shodan a coupla times since then and she's a lot more calm and a lot more open now, so she got over her fucking first meeting jitters. I have a feeling that deep down that cupcake is still there, with the icing half melted, still fuckin' QUIVERING. Maybe some day she'll open up her torture chamber and allow her d e a d l y n e u r o t o x i n to filter into the room and — FUCK," she starts laughing, clapping her hand on her leg. "Fuck, I can't keep a fucking straight face through that. Fuck me. God – best fucking Nosferatu spook ever or best fucking Nosferatu spook ever?" – Lizzie
- "I hope the vegans rip her to shreds and crumble her ashes up and use it as a garnish." – Sara, long dead
- "Well – I'll be honest with you, Allison creeps me out when I'm around her. There's an uneasy feeling whenever I'm near her, like there's something wrong with her. And she explained that that's – a vampire thing. But beyond that, she's pretty hilarious, honestly. She's blunt and straight to the point, she hates dancing around, she hates fake-niceties, and she's clever on top of all that. Which, from what Paul's saying, I shouldn't trust – that it's all just this lie and it's all like high school with backstabbing and gossip but a hundred times worse – but I'd say I enjoy her company pretty highly among all those I regularly run into." – Pepper
- "I liked this all better when neither of us knew about the other. Obviously, now, neither of us is ever gonna completely relax. But, as far as they go, she’s alright. We’ve got an understanding. I still appreciate the bluntness, she was cool about Wash – and the game’s fun, even if I sorta boggled that she still invited me. Fuckin’ moon druid, though. I’m starting to think that vampires are just like that." – Thelma